Sunday, March 24, 2013

What The Heck Is This Cache?

This is what I call the What The Heck Is This Cache? , looking at it I'd have to guess its a heavy duty tube for architectural plans, at first glance one may think Bazooka, but its only pvc with a threaded end cap, also tied in place with a cable. This was very close to the highway and it made us get it done quick, since from a speeding car it might look kind of dangerous. If anyone out there knows the technical term for this one, let me know, but for now I'll have the WTHITC? designation, and who knows I may have many more of this type. You have to love inventive cachers! Just in case your wondering, it was packed to the gills with swag, I believe I got the unusually named Angry Bird Pig travel bug from this one, actually I'm not sure I just like saying Angry Bird Pig, it makes no sense, plus he was green to boot? Ok, maybe a shot of him would be nice, otherwise no one will believe me.     ***Note See Comment Below***

Angry Bird Pig
What The Heck Is This Cache?

1 comment:

Raistlin306 said...

So I have to quick update this one, I still like the title, but I have found out this is a 81 mm Mortar storage tube, shame on me for not doing better research, wait, I'm not really researching any of these, see rules of blog.

Free Website Link Listing Directory - Submit Your Site Free