Sunday, March 24, 2013

Small Red Bison Tube Cache

Here is the plain old Small Red Bison Tube , used many times in high muggle area's due to the small size. The bison is often attached to trees and fences, but can be used in many capacities. I especially like how some cache placers attach many things to them to make their caches special and stand out from the normal plain bison tube. Also due to their light weight, they are sometimes attached to a chain or cord and placed inside tree cavities and all kinds of tube, I've seen them inside fence posts under the caps. They are very versatile. When I first encountered them I didn't think much of them, but I've come to respect how cool they can be.
Small Red Bison Tube Cache (sorry about my finger in the shot, I'll update the photo later)

No comments:

Free Website Link Listing Directory - Submit Your Site Free