Thursday, March 28, 2013

Flat Black Tool Box Cache With Lock

So this one was a couple of firsts for me, I had to find it at night, and it had a combo lock on it as well, this is the Flat Black Tool Box Cache With Lock , one of my favorite caches, mainly because it was so different, at least for me. It had plenty of room, very secure obviously, and at night, it really blends in with the eerie darkness of the woods!
If Only I had the Combination, time to backtrack! (thought to self next time you idiot, read the description better!!) 


*****DISCLAIMER*****

*****NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEAK STOMACHS*******

*******SCROLL DOWN AT YOUR OWN PERIL******* 


Had to include this one, on the way out to get the above cache, in the dark, cold , quiet woods, alone! I ran across this with my flashlight, it gave me second thoughts, where is the rest of it, why is this just laying here in the middle of the trail, who or what did this, and where are they? It? You gotta love Geocaching. 
 

Anatomy 101

No comments:

Free Website Link Listing Directory - Submit Your Site Free