Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Bison Hiding On The Back Of A Cat Shelter in Hawaii Cache, No Really!

This is the Bison Hiding On The Back Of A Cat Shelter in Hawaii Cache, No Really!, I know, you hate me so much for caching in Hawaii, but seriously if you take a once in a lifetime trip to the Hawaiian big island you must cache every day you are there, I believe it's a requirement of the state charter or something like that. This cache is actually on one of the many many cat shelters on the island, it also wasn't the only cache on a shelter we found, I think it serves a dual purpose as a cache and a cat toy, yeah they can bat at this hanging bauble all day and it won't fall off, well probably not.
Please little kitties, stop poking at me, I don't want to fall to my death, or into a bowl of water.

No comments:

Free Website Link Listing Directory - Submit Your Site Free