Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Infamous Black Nano Cache

The first time I found a Infamous Black Nano Cache it was on a guard rail, its main habitat. But this one can attach to lots of things other than guard rails, as long as its metal, so pipes (both inside and out), signs, cars, access panels, limited only by imagination. Although there is obviously only room for a log, and a tiny log at that, its really not designed for swag. I still like these, its always a challenge to find them.
Nice Tiny Nano!

2 comments:

Dave DeBaeremaeker said...

These can be really tricky when attached to the end of cables and left lying about.

Raistlin306 said...

Its tempting to create a cache where you have a whole pile of these, but only one has the log in it.....but then again, someone might just toss them after that experience, I still think I'd like to do it anyway, I've seen a similar one like that using small bisons.

Free Website Link Listing Directory - Submit Your Site Free